Friday, December 17, 2010

all i want for christmas....

reagan lost both of her top front teeth within about a week of each other.  just in time for christmas..."all i want for christmas is my two front teeth."  i was trying to get a picture of her missing teeth the other night and she was giving me everything but....so here are the many poses of reagan....








after i asked her 100 times, "show me your teeth" this is what she does.  can you sense she's not very thrilled about her new look!



4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I LOVE her toothless grin! Bradyn does too...she's his new"est" girlfriend...lol He changes like the wind. Haha! I don't know why really, but Reagan looks a LOT like her cousin Taylor in these photos. =) CUTEY Patootie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen, Taylor all the way!...I think its the attitude more than anything, LOVE IT! Don't you think its sad each tooth they lose seems like they are losing more and more of their babyness, kinda sad but exciting for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.dor.able! what a fun photo series too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is damn cute-pie.Very nice collection of pics.I love the way she posed herself.

    ReplyDelete