Thursday, July 15, 2010

how did i miss this???

somehow i let a perfectly good bloggin' opportunity pass me by, tragic i know!  anyway, i ran across this pillow and my wheels started turning.  i love n-e thing with a monogram, (it's a southern thing)!  so this is what i came up with.  i used a similar technique to this one.










i'm hoping you noticed i painted my shutters and frames. do you remember what they looked like before?  i'm hoping you didn't notice what looks like a tarantula spider web to the left above my sign....if you didn't see it, go ahead and enlarge the pic, it's there in all it's glory (how did i miss that is the ???)...lol...






this one really has nothing to do with the sign, it's just 'cause he's cute and i can :)

12 comments:

  1. Love the light and bright updates! =) Yep, monogramming is a southern joy! My dad says I'd have my underwear monogrammed if I wasn't too embarrassed to do so. Ha! Not happening NO time soon. Your son is my favorite little redheaded BOY ever. (Key word: Boy) Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny! I never notice those durn cobwebs hanging until it's too late. I looove your shutters and your signs and your burlap wreath is precious!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is precious too, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I love the wreath and the sign, it is all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pair of signs... and an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the signs! What a fantastic idea! I think I am going to have to "copy" you! When I do, I will let you know and link to this blog post! :)

    I am going to go follow your blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing. And the little redhead is pretty stinkin' cute too. I have one of those in my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, he is a cutie! Last night he was cracking me up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for all the sweet comments, ya'll know how to make a girl feel good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a cutie. I love the signs! This would be easy to do for my house! And...where did you find the shutters? Did you buy them or are they an awesome find? I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bought the shutters at my local habitat thrift store. i am now kicking myself because when i bought them there were several shutters in 2 sizes, i went back a week later and they were all gone, and now i wish i had more! oh well, just means all the more reason to go thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I am behind.... Love this I need a shutter bad...Please be on the lookout for me! Love the Stafford signand the lil' red head cutie too!!!

    ReplyDelete