Friday, June 11, 2010

Down on Papaw's Farm

Well, Papaw doesn't really have a farm.  He and Mo-mo actually live smack dab in the middle of the city on 3 acres, he just wishes he had a farm.  Anyway, the kiddo's and I went over to mom & dad's house to take some pics the other day.  With the help of my niece Taylor and her friend Sarah, we got a few good ones despite Mason's uncooperative, I don't feel like smiling, it's hot out here attitude (amazing what this little guy can say without actually speaking a word of it).





I feel like I should explain this one a bit....Reagan being the "little mother" that she is was scared Mason was going to jump/fall in the creek so she kept trying to hold onto him.  As you can see in this picture Mason felt the need to express that he was big enough to sit on the bridge all by himself....

                                            .......and he sat there like a big boy!
















 

Here you will see Mason enjoy himself while hitting Reagan in the head with a stick.  In the next few pics her facial expressions crack me up...almost like she is thinking of revenge....






the end!

6 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE it! I can't wait to get a Canon Rebel since they click SO much faster and you're able to catch all these fun expressions. Priceless!!! Honestly, your kids are the cutest red heads I've EVER seen in my ENTIRE life. Love them to pieces. =) Hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all especially the the crying pic that is so a graduation slideshow keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A professional photographer couldn't have done better! These shots are incredible, and those kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are they! Great pictures! He looks happy enough sitting on the tractor and in the one picture I love the way he is looking up to his sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous!
    It looks like we have the same make/model tractor. :)

    ReplyDelete