Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Letter Magnets

I made some letter magnets for a friend of mine who is getting married in a couple of months.  I thought they would be a cute little something in addition to whatever else I get her.  They were pretty easy to make, but a little time consuming.  I bought all of the supplies at HL.  All you do is take the wooden chip and modge podge scrapbook paper to it.  Once that dried, I took the letter stickers and modge podged over them too.  Add the magnets to the back and you're done!  Lots and lots of possibilities with these!!








6 comments:

  1. These are super cute I am ordering some, please make them say La Famille Hebert, Thanks I'll pick them up Friday at Spring Program, let me know how much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing!! Do you have color preference???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Maybe a summer project for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just kidding...my fridge won't hold magnets! but I love this figure out a place where I can put them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love em! Sooo cute!!

    Visiting from Metamorphosis Monday at BNOTP. www.christinascreativeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fantastic DIY project. You are one clever and creative gal.

    I finally finished a project I have been working on for 23 years.

    Pop on by.

    ReplyDelete