Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Dreamin'


We had be-u-tif-ful weather today and it reeeallly made me want spring to come oh so quickly.   I wanted to share these lovely rooms which also made me think of spring.  And just in case you were wondering, this is not my house, (a girl can dream) all of these pics are from Country Home magazine.

           {photo credit: Country Home.com}

      Luv, luv, luv a claw foot tub!!!
 





Ohhhh, love the green, so fresh and springy!  I could sit here and sip sweet tea all day!







MMMMM.......love to sit here and eat some of these.......



are these not the cutest spring cupcakes!!


Spring, come quickly!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that spring green. I am just craving green lately. It must be the need for Spring.
    Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN to that!!!! =) This week I hope to do some spring cleaning. =) Have you ever read "ALL YOU"? It's a really cool magazine and it's priced under $3 (I believe) for an issue. They had this really informative article on quick and effective spring cleaning in March's issue...so I'm going to take their tips and get right at it. (during naptime of course) I'm ready for spring to get rolling!! Bring on the flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete