Thursday, January 7, 2010

Furniture Swap


Kerri and I were both ready for some new stuff a few months ago so we got to talking about what we wanted and ended up having a mini-swap-meet.  We traded rugs and I traded her a chair for a dresser.  The dresser had 3 drawers that we took out and made shelves for all of our TV stuff.  I painted it this blue color before I bought my new couches, so needless to say I will be repainting it.....I also want to put some fabric inside kinda like a valance to cover the top two shelves so I dont have to look at the TV stuff all of the time.  I will let ya know when I get all of this accomplished.....meanwhile, take a look at Kerri's blog http://averyblessednest.blogspot.com/to see what she got from the mini-swap-meet.

4 comments:

  1. I love your tv cabinet....although Eli really needs a dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's so cute. The new rug swap with your friend, was a score! I am sorry about your boat. I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! I love the idea of a furniture trade! So cool. I used to love swapping clothes in college. Also love what you did with the dresser. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete