Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blessed Weekend



Saturday was vey nice outside and almost 60 deg., so we took the kids to the park.  When we got there I think everyone in the county had the same idea.  None the less we had fun!! 
























They loved to slide and swing!!


She was climbing the pole thingy; can you see the nervousness in her face??


Then today, Sunday,  we had two awesome church services.  J and both said on the way home how blessed and spoiled we are wth God's mercy.  I never want to get so busy with everyday life we forget where God has brought us from and all he has kept us from.  Ephesians 2:3-5 says "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others, But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)."   I am thankful for "But God"!!

6 comments:

  1. Amen girl! I missed my home church SO much last night. =( Our church is honestly the only thing that keeps me home (in town) most weekends. =) We are certainly blessed!!! Love the pics of the kids. =) Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew..got chilled when I read "But God". My Pastor preached a message titled "But God" a while back. By the way, are you Apostolic? I stumbled across your blog along with your friends "A Very Blessed Nest" last week while searching my craft blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! How awesome to run across your blog. It's saved in my favorites. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! It's a small world! "A Very Blessed Nest", "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Pressons Ponderings" are also all friends of mine and their blogs are on my favorites also. Do you have a blog? I saw your Etsy shop, very cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is a small world! I'll check out your friends blogs as well. I love looking at Craft blogs...I get so many ideas from them. No, I don't have a blog (have thought about it but figured it would take too much of my time). It's hard enough to keep up with the Etsy Shop & my website (which I haven't updated since Sept!) ha-ha. Thanks for the sweet compliment. It's nice to meet you. Great blog too!

    ReplyDelete